Family of Zechariah Boody of Oyster River and Durham New Hampshire
Tradition says that Zechariah Boody came over in a French ship and deserted it in Boston. He had wife, Elizabeth, who was baptized by the Rev. Hugh Adams, 31 March 1716/7. He died about 1755. [Cf. Boody Genealogy.]The editor of this page has been unable to identify the work titled “Boody Genealogy” by Stackpole. He welcomes any suggestions.
- Charity bapt. 31 March 1716/7; m. Abednego Leathers.
- Mary bapt. 31 March 17 16/7.
- Sarah bapt. 7 Sept. 1718; m. Benjamin Jenkins.
- 2. Azariah, alias Hezekiah bapt. 10 Sept. 1721; m. Bridget Bushbie.
- Hannah m. Robert Huckins.
- Abigail m. David Drew.
- Kezia unm. 13 Nov. 1758.
- Betsey (?) m. James Rowe (?).
Family of Azariah Boodey of Madbury, New Hampshire
- Zechariah b. 12 Aug. 1745; m. Mary Demeritt, b. 28 Nov. 1743. He settled in New Durham and d. 14 June 1821. Wife d. 3 Oct. 1835.
- John b. 23 June 1749; m. Susanna Langley, b. 6 March abt. 1750. He d. in Barrington, 23 April 1815.
- Molly twin to John; m. Peter Hodgdon.
- Sarah b. 8 March 1755; m. Isaac Waldron.
- Hannah b. 29 March 1758; m. Aaron Waldron.
- Azariah b. 29 Nov. 1761.
- Betsey b. 2 Nov. 1763; m. John Caverly.
|↑1||The editor of this page has been unable to identify the work titled “Boody Genealogy” by Stackpole. He welcomes any suggestions.|